ShreeSha Hill View
- ₹ 1,400 /sft onwards
- Open drains laid on either sides of the roads to carry storm water with proper level maintenance at the junctions to prevent water stagnation.
- Well-developed network of asphalt roads of width not less than 30 feet for cross roads and 60 feet from main roads.
- Culverts are constructed with concrete cover slabs of thickness minimum 23 cm to withstand heavy loads.
- ISI Standard HDPE pipes of class PE 100 for water distribution network.
- Glazed stoneware pipes for sanitary lines and standard table moulded bricks for the construction of manholes.
- Adoption of DEWATS technology for the treatment of sewage generated in the layout.
- A well planned electrical network with poles, street lights and transformers.
- Provision of enough lung space through beautiful and aesthetic parks with contemporary design.
- Ample Connections for water supply, sewage and electricity to individual sites.
- Equipped with Overhead tanks and ground level reservoirs for ample storage of water.
- Highly Effective rain water harvesting for groundwater refills.
- Fitted with Glazed stoneware pipes which are used for sanitary lines and standard wire cut bricks used for construction of manholes.
The Layout is approved by MUDA and concerned authorities.